I am Pinaki. Please use the Navigation bar above to view relevant information.
>>Some updates about my life<<
- New!! [23/03/2023] Our paper "What Can Human Sketches Do for Object Detection?"
is selected among 12 Award Candidates in CVPR 2023
- New!! [12/03/2023] Happy Birthday Nam
- New!! [02/2023] 6 papers accepted at CVPR 2023
- [08/2022] 1 Oral paper accepted at 3DV 2022.
- [07/2022] FSCOCO is released. This is the first freehand scene sketch dataset.
- [03/2022] 2 papers accepted at ECCV 2022
- [03/2022] 3 papers accepted at CVPR 2022
- [07/2021] 4 papers accepted at ICCV 2021
- [03/2021] 3 papers accepted at CVPR 2021
- [09/2020] Moved to London (UK) to join SketchX.
- [06/2018] Joined Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata as
Project Linked Person (aka. Research Assistant/Associate)
- [06/2018] Completed undergraduate in India.
Conceptual chaos is a major problem.
Creativity demands clarity of thinking, and to think clearly about a subject requires an organized understanding of how its pieces fit together.
Organization and clarity also lead to better communication with others.
Academics often say they are paid to think and understand, but that is not true.
They are paid to think, understand, and communicate their findings. -- David I. Spivak